55 Grid mat,Geometric,Argyle Carpet PatternW Doormat Entrance Mat Floor L63 x fnvoad7566678-Furniture
- Doormats Artistic French Style Shell-Like Curves Leafy Branches Flourishing Artful Design color Modern Home Decoration 4'x6'
- HQLCX Handrail One Side U Type Floor Bathroom Armrest Barrier Free Bathroom Handrails for The Elderly,White
- Lunarable Thai Culture Headboard for Twin Size Bed, Meditating Statue with Floral Lotus Details Spiritual Concept Image, Upholstered Decorative Metal Headboard with Memory Foam, Salmon White Ruby
- Retro Plated Hot and Cold Faucet Retrokitchen Faucets Antique Bronze Faucet for Kitchen Mixer Tap
- Basin tap cold water stainless steel with copper core, SINGLE HOLE WASH-BASIN of office for basin mixer is raised, the crowd basin mixer +60CM inlet pipe
- GAOLI Sink Taps intage Antique Faucet hot and Cold Copper Retro Copper Brushed Basin 360 Degree redating Faucets
Travel the length and breadth of the Palestine and you will see Anera-built infrastructure in communities from Jenin in the northern West Bank down to Rafah in southern Gaza. We have been building infrastructure in Palestine for nearly 50 years....
Thanks to our supporters, 1,100 Palestinian families in Gaza now have a greenhouse which provides food and income security. Since 2007, Gaza has suffered a blockade and three wars. Eight out of ten Gaza families have come to depend on...
By Naser Qadous, Anera’s agricultural programs manager A cooperative is defined as a legal entity representing a group of individuals that come together to achieve a common objective. Their purpose is to serve themselves and their community and to work...
Fantasy Star Kitchen Rugs Sets 2 Piece Floor Mats Geometric Umbrella Doormat Non-Slip Rubber Backing Area Rugs Washable Carpet Inside Door Mat Pad Sets (23.6 x 35.4 +23.6 x 70.9 )
As part of Anera’s early childhood development (ECD) work, we are currently building six new preschools in the northern West Bank. These schools, like the others Anera has built or renovated, are located in rural and economically disadvantaged communities, where access and availability are particularly limited.